Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Results

I am a little behind on posting the results of the surgery. I just realized that I have known for a couple weeks, but have forgotten to post anything. The actual nodule that was removed was benign, but they found a 3 mm mass inside of it that was cancerous. For those of you who are into medical jargon it was a papillary carcinoma. It was so small that I should not need Chemo or radiation. They may put me on a thyroid medication to keep my TSH levels low to normal. By doing that it would also inhibit any growth of cancer if there may be any on the other side. So all is well. It was all a little overwhelming to hear at first, but I know that it is great news. The Lord has been watching out for me. Thanks for all the prayers in my behalf.

No comments:

screen

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

cute

My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Followers