Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crazy Busy Day

Well today started to early for my liking with Kelsie telling me she just threw up. Thus started my busy day. Tyler and Will left early for Tyler's playoffs in the state finals for his soccer team. They played at Jackson's Mill in the Kohl's cup. They won their game today and have one more game to play and if they win they are the state Champions. He also injured his hand somehow bruising a tendon in the top of his hand. He was kicked in the hand. I stayed home with the girls and had a Pampered chef party. It is always good to have yummy food made by someone else. Now we are watching the WVU game, which is not going so well. To say the least I am very tired. Such is a day in the life of a busy Mom. I have been told I need to try blogging so here I am trying this.

1 comment:

Auntie Jayne said...

Okay Kari, here I am. I am new to the whole blog thing, but it seems like a good way for everyone to keep up with what's going on.

I hope Kelsie is feeling better and that Tyler's hand is healed up. The pictures are great.

Looking forward to Christmas in November!!

screen

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

cute

My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Followers